Experienced Pleasant Ridge Law Firm Protects Debtors’ Rights
Accomplished attorneys counsel Michigan individuals and businesses in bankruptcy matters
If you are facing unfortunate economic circumstances and having trouble paying back money that you owe, our skilled debt-relief attorneys can help. Since 1988, B.O.C. Law Group, PC in Pleasant Ridge has helped thousands of people get fresh financial starts. We have a combined 53 years of experience assisting Michigan clients in relieving personal and business debt through bankruptcy and will stand up for your rights with creditors.
Proficient legal advisers provide empathetic representation
Clients have brought their bankruptcy concerns to our firm for more than three decades because they know we provide:
- Compassionate counsel — Our lawyers are sensitive to the stress people experience when they are deeply in debt and will work tirelessly to help them reach a positive solution.
- Cost-effective rates — We know that clients who come to us for help do not have a lot of extra money, which is why we work with them to arrange affordable payment terms.
- Knowledgeable advice — As experienced attorneys, we have guided thousands of people through the process of seeking relief from personal and business debt.
We are long-time members of the Michigan legal community and pleased to bring our in-depth knowledge of bankruptcy law to the aid of state residents and businesses.
Trustworthy counselors guide clients through difficult financial circumstances
If you are experiencing serious financial difficulties, our knowledgeable bankruptcy attorneys can assist you with:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — Nonexempt debts such as credit card and medical bills can typically be completely discharged in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. We will advise you about whether this option is viable based upon your situation.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — In a Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, debt is reorganized rather than discharged, which can make this the best choice when keeping your car and home is a main priority. Our law firm will review your circumstances and provide appropriate guidance.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — If your corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship is undergoing challenging financial times, we can answer your questions and determine if you are eligible to reorganize your business debt through Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Debt collection defense — Our debt collection defense attorneys stand up for debtors’ rights and aim to protect you against invasive collection efforts, taking legal action against creditors who use tactics that violate the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
If creditors are harassing you and your debt situation feels insurmountable, a seasoned bankruptcy law firm can answer your questions and inform you of your options.
Contact our reputable Michigan lawyers for help with your debt problem
For over 30 years, B.O.C. Law Group, PC in Pleasant Ridge has helped Michigan residents gain relief from the stresses of overwhelming debt. To schedule a free consultation, call our firm at (1-800)-800-0899 or contact us online.